AIDS INFORMATION CENTRE – UGANDA MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
The AIDS Information Centre – Uganda (AIC) is an NGO founded on 14th February 1990 by a team led by Lydia Barugahare (RIP) to provide Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VCT) services to the population of Uganda. AIC was the first of its kind in Africa and over the years has become a centre of excellence in the provision of comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, Sexual and Reproductive Health Services, Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Programming; Health Systems Strengthening (HSS), Training and Capacity Development, Global Health Security, Public Health Research, and One Health Approach interventions through its 8 regional Centres of Excellence that cover all regions of Uganda. These include Arua (West Nile region), Lira (Mid North region), Soroti (North-Eastern region), Mbale (Mid-Eastern region), Jinja (Eastern region), Kampala (Central region), Mbarara (Western region) and Kabale (South-Western region).
AIC is a subscriber membership organization. We request you to join us in the response to end the HIV/AIDS Epidemic by 2030 by becoming a subscriber member of AIC. See the Table below for the membership categories:
|Membership Category||Membership Type|
|Platinum (Life time)||Gold (Annual)||Silver (Annual)||Ordinary (Annual)|
Benefits of being a Subscriber Member of AIC:
- Subscriber Members have a Right to Vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- It provides an excellent opportunity for
- Subscriber Members have Free access to HIV/AIDS and Health information resources
- Access to free internship and volunteering opportunities for Subscriber members and their dependents.
- Free access to the AIC Annual reports and Strategic Plans
- Access to AIC customized promotional materials including T-Shirts, Calendars and Diaries
- Access to free HIV testing and other prevention tools
- Access to free Cervical cancer screening
- Access to free Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision for eligible males
- Access to free screening and management of Non-Communicable Diseases e.g., Diabetes and High Blood Pressure.
- Free Access to Counselling and Psychosocial Support.
- Free Access to Comprehensive HIV care and treatment services.
- Subscriber members have an opportunity to give back to the community.
You can send your membership subscription fees to: Mr. Edward Okech- Finance Director & Administration on 0759 733 411 or Dr. Kenneth Mugisha- Acting Executive Director- 0701367757; OR Deposit your Subscriber Membership Fees on STANBIC BANK ACCOUNT TITLE: AIDS INFORMATION CENTRE, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9030005808048, STANBIC BANK FOREST MALL BRANCH. You will be issued with a Membership Card.