Notice of Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of AIDS Information Centre (AIC) – Uganda will be held on 5th June, 2021 at 10:00am at AIC headquarters to conduct the following business:
- To receive the financial statements for the years ended 30th June 2018 & 2019 together with the reports of the directors and the external auditors thereon;
- To re-appoint Carr Stanyer Sims & Co., Certified Public Accountants, as the external auditors for AIC – Uganda and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration for the years ending 30th Jun 2020 & 2021.
- To elect New BOT Members in place of those retiring in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of AIC – Uganda’s Articles of Association, and
- To conduct any other business that may be conducted at the AGM.
To consider and if deemed fit, pass the following Special Resolution amending AIC – Uganda’s Articles of Association in the following areas:
- Article 4, regarding members’ general meetings to revise frequency and mode of holding these: to address current trends and other gaps in this article.
- Article 7.3(a), regarding tenure of the Board of Trustees.
- The AGM will be ‘hybrid’ in nature, (consisting of both virtual and physical attendance), to ensure observance of the COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The AGM will be hosted via the AIC ZOOM Platform Account. Members with registered emails will receive the meeting ID and login credentials through email, mobile SMS and WhatsApp.
- AIC-Uganda’s annual report and AGM Notice are uploaded on the AIC – Uganda’s website at www.aicug.org and can be accessed from here.
- All members are advised to provide their email addresses and mobile phone numbers to email@example.com for ease of communication. Here is the zoom link.
Download signed copy of Notice of AGM from here